Monthly Archives: September 2016
Join us for our next meeting on October 11th when Charlie Widdis gives his presentation on Creating Powerful Seascape Images.
Our next meeting is Tuesday Sept 27th 6PM. This is our NECCC photo competition. As always, the public is welcome to attend.
Our first meeting of the 2016-17 season is Tuesday September 13th 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM at the Urban Forestry Center in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
This is our annual “Show and Tell” – bring up to 5 images you took this summer to share with the group (JPEG files on a USB flash drive – maximum image size 1024px x 768px is best).
As with all our meetings, the public is welcome to attend.
We’ll also preview our upcoming schedule and would love to see prospective members stop by to check us out. We generally meet twice per month September to May on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. The first meeting of the month is usually an educational presentation while the second meeting is a photo competition.
Here’s our tentative schedule:
- Sept 13 Show & Tell
- Sep 27 competition: NECCC Nature & Pictorial
- Oct exhibition at Sole City Dance Studio
- Oct 11 Guest speaker Charlie Widdis on “Seascapes”
- Oct 25 competition: “Motion”
- Nov 8 Guest speaker Erik Gehring on “Trees”
- Nov 22 competition: NECCC Nature & Pictorial
- Dec 13 Holiday Party and Tom Lavoie on “Workflow”
- Jan 10 Guest speaker Dennis Goulet on “Close up and Macro Photography”
- Jan 24 competition: prints (for Feb Portsmouth Library exhibition)
- Spring competitions include themes: “Monochromatic”, “Macro/Close Up”, and “Trees”
Check back to confirm our meeting topics and the rest of our schedule…