Our club activities have come to a close for the 2014-15 season. We’ll start the 2015-16 season with our traditional Show-and-Tell session on Sept 8th where members share photos from their summer travels/activities. We generally hold meetings 6-8 PM on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month from September to May. We usually meet at the Urban Forestry Center in Portsmouth, NH, but we’ll be at the Portsmouth Public Library this September and November.
Here’s our 2015-16 competition schedule so you can get a head-start:
- September – NECCC Pictorial and Nature
- October – prints – any theme – for November exhibition at the Portsmouth Library (details TBD)
- November – NECCC Pictorial and Nature
- January – Transportation
- February – NECCC Pictorial and Nature
- March – Architecture
- April – Outdoors at Night
- May – Flowers
See our Submission Rules for details on preparing digital images for our competitions.
Have a great summer!